2. You make a sharp left turn in your car and your cellphone slips off the dashboard and out the right passenger window. The cellphone leaves the car because
- the car did not exert enough leftward force on the cellphone to make the cellphone accelerate with the car.
- the cellphone’s weight pulled the cellphone out the window.
- the dashboard of the turning car tilted sharply to become a ramp and the downhill ramp force pushed the cellphone out the window.
- the car exerted a rightward centrifugal force on the cellphone that pushed the cellphone out the window.