13. You’re at the lake and watch two children jump off a dock. They jump at the same time and at the same speed, but the boy jumps mostly upward while the girl jumps mostly forward. After they leave the dock,
- the boy reaches the water before the girl.
- the two children reach the water at the same moment and but the girl travels farther from the dock than does the boy.
- the girl reaches the water before the boy.
- the two children reach the water at the same moment and at the same distance from the dock.