14. It is a beautiful summer day and the residents of a high-rise apartment building are eating dinner on their balconies. A resident accidently knocks an empty glass off a balcony that is about 80 meters (260 feet) above the cement patio. The glass would have smashed on that patio after falling for 4 seconds, however, a quick-witted resident catches the glass after it has fallen for only 2 seconds. How far above the patio was the glass when it was caught?
- Approximately 40 meters above the patio.
- Approximately 30 meters above the patio.
- Approximately 60 meters above the patio.
- Approximately 50 meters above the patio.