5. One of the first videos described the difference between the focused mode and the diffuse mode. According to this video, the focused mode is affiliated with (check all that apply to the concept of focused mode only):
- A direct approach to solving problems that you are rather familiar with.
- The type of intense concentration you need to work through a problem, step-by-step.
- A way of pretending to understand used by Shakespearean actors, as one of the videos discussed in detail.
- A pinball machine that has bumpers which are very far apart, so the pinball (the thought) can go a long ways before bumping into a bumper.