6. Select the following true statements about sleep, according to this module’s videos.
- Taking a test without getting enough sleep means you are operating with a brain that’s got metabolic toxins floating around in it—poisons that make it so you can’t think very clearly.
- When you sleep, your brain cells shrink, which allows toxins to be more easily washed away.
- Dreaming about something doesn’t improve your ability to understand it.
- Sleep has been shown to make a remarkable difference in your ability to figure out difficult problems and to understand what you are trying to learn.
- It’s better to go without sleep and cram what you can into your brain–you can usually rely on short-term adrenaline to help propel you through a test.