4. Select the following true statements regarding procrastination.
- While you are “doing a Pomodoro” session, it’s all right to take a quick look at other less urgent things such as instant messages or emails.
- After you “do a Pomodoro” session, a reward isn’t very important.
- Everybody has some issues with procrastination.✅
- When you don’t want to work on something, a sense of neural discomfort arises. However, researchers have found that not long after you might start working on something that you find unpleasant, that neural discomfort disappears. So an important aspect of tackling procrastination is to just get yourself through that initial period of discomfort. The Pomodoro technique helps you do that.✅